Our optical lens manufacturing solutions
Custom lens solutions for photonics applications, from sub-milimeter mirco-lens for fiber optics to 500mm diameter astronomy lenses, we provide the lens of your design.
Our offer ranges from manually polished unique lens prototype to high quantities molded lenses.
All the optical lenses that we provide can be treated with a specific anti-reflect treatment or other thin layers coatings.
Lens manufacturing capabilities
Spherical lenses can be manufactured per different processes:
- Molded and polished (for big quantities)
- Mechanical grinding and polishing
- NC grinding and polishing (high surface request lenses)
Different shape can be provided:
SINOPTIX offers most of the optical glass available on the market:
– N-KB7 / HK9L
– SCHOTT / CDGM / CORNING / OHARA optical glasses
– Fused Silica (JGS1 / JGS2 / JGS3)
– IR materials : Ge / Si / CaF2 / MgF2 / BaF2 / ZnSe / ZnS
Lens quality depends on their size, material and complexity. Below some specifications that can be achieved just for references:
<td>up to Diam 350mm</td>
<td>high transmission from UV to far infrared</td>
<th>SCRATCH <span class=”special_amp”>&</span> DIG</th>
<td>up to +/- 0,01mm</td>
<td>90 to 95%</td>
<td>better than 3 arcmin</td>
<td>Custom coatings available on request</td>